= Folktek Arts =

= Folktek Arts = The works of Arius Blaze, Ben Houston and co.
________________________________

Thursday, September 23, 2010

New track by Arcana Red= modified omnichord



"Bent Out Of Shape by Arcana Red is a track done almost exclusively on the modified Folktek Omnichord OM-250m with external patchbox. The OM-250m sounds are not altered except for some reverb on the right channel. This track emphasizes the potential for interesting glitch textures and rhythmic patterns on just one of the voices (strings), and just one patch configuration using five magnetic patch cables while pressing multiple magnetic keys.

Listen ((((Here))))) also check other ((omnichord posts))

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wicked instrument. That's one dopalicious sound!

joomla development said...

I must say that overall I am really impressed with this blog.It is easy to see that you are impassioned about your writing. I wish I had got your ability to write. I look forward to more updates and will be returning.

Girin Jackson said...

These kind of posts are always inspiring and I prefer to read quality content so I am happy to find out many good point here in the post, writing is simply great, thank you for the post.